Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Rag and Bone, A/W 2012...

I have never been a massive Kate Moss fan, apart from her iconic image from The Face Magazines iconic front cover. However her latest shoot for the Rag and Bones, first ad campaign has changed my mind.

Shot by Craig McDean using a hand held camera and natural light, you see a beauty in her that a studio just couldn't capture. She looks healthy and glowing in every image. The fact that the brand is based in NY yet shot their first campaign in London gives the images a bit of Edge. I love London, it is one of my favourite cities and I think the images show off its elegant yet laid back manner. Anyway, enough rambling, here are some of the images from the campaign. I hope you enjoy.








Images from - www.fashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...