Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Miss Dior - A/W 12/13...

Today I was really excited to see the new ad campaign for Miss Dior Handbags. The shoot was styled by Carine Roitfeld, who I have mentioned in a previous post as being one of my favourite stylists. She has channelled 1950's Hollywood Glamour perfectly. Mila Kunis who is the face of the campaign looks amazing with he hair and simple black clothes. The soft make up means you are drawn to the scene as a whole and visually to the handbags themselves.
The photographer who shot the campaign is Mario Sorrenti. Mario Sorrenti is possibly best known for shooting the famous Pirelli nude calendar which features all the top models including Lara Stone and Kate Moss.
I love how Dior is all about making women feel feminine and womanly, showcasing the figure without being revealing. The campaign is classic and stylish. I love it!

photos courtesy of www.milakunisweb.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...