Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Summer Trousers...

Urban Outfitters have started their summer sale. After a little browse online I decided not to risk buying trousers from the internet incase they didn't fit and then losing out on them. So I popped into town to have a little mooch around. Again this is another bad move because as soon as I see something reduced I think i need to have it whether I will wear it or not, whether it fits or not and sometimes even whether I really like it or not. The latter does not happen very often and usually it is over something that costs a pound.

However on this trip I fell in love with these BDG Pigment Dye Ankle Cigarette Jeans in what they class as red. My camera makes them look very orange but I would describe them as salmon pink. Reduced from £45 to £22 a really good buy. They have a nice amount of stretch to the material so you can sit down comfortably and at ankle length, they are very versatile. You can roll them up, tuck them into boots or wear them as they are with heels or flats. Unlike some other jeans on the high street they are made from a strong denim so there no chance of the belt loop holes coming loose or holes from general wear. Overall I am really happy with them and would buy them at full retail price.
I wore this outfit for a meal out
I teamed my new jeans with a brown leather belt from ASOS, I can't remember how much I bought it for and my slouchy see-through shirt from River Island which I previously blogged about.
Moccasin Flats - Urban Outfitters - Can't remember price
I wore flat shoes for my meal out as I preferred the slightly more casual look. These moccasin flats from UO are my absolute favourite shoes. They are comfortable and go with everything so to me they are priceless.
Denim texture
Jeans - Urban Outfitters - £22
Bangles - various
Hair
I wore my hair in a really high up do. The bun is huge which I love. To achieve this I used a ballerina donut which i placed around a pony tail and then tucked the hair underneath all the way around. My hair tends to be quite shiny and sloppy which isn't good for putting my hair up so I have to set it with lots of hair spray, I then loosed it off a little so it doesn't look perfect.


P.s. Feel free to follow me if you like my blog and you will be kept up to date when I write a new post!

2 comments:

  1. yay you did the hair thing! looks lush xxx

    lizzieashcroft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...