Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Work OOTD!

Here is what I wore to work the other day, just thought I would give you a little sneak peek into my office wardrobe. I find it extremely difficult to dress for work as it is really easy to look boring and dull under layers of grey and white. I work in a warehouse so my office clothes have to be smart yet practical.
When I wear this shirt I like to wear my hair up as there is so much detailing on the back it can look overwhelming and I want to show off the lace.
Brown Leather Belt - Vintage Levis
Black Skinny Jeans are the perfect item of clothing as they are so versatile. They can look smart, scruffy, chic depending on what they are teamed with. I like them for work as they are really comfortable when sat at your desk. 
Black Skinny Jeans - New Look - £19.99

Brown Loafers - Tesco - £12
I have never bought shoes from Tesco before and was quite dubious from the price. But they are really comfortable, well made and look smart. I also like that the colour is more of a tan than brown.
Shirt - River Island
I wear minimal Jewellery whilst at work because it means I don't jingle and clatter around all day long especially when I'm on the phone.

10 comments:

  1. Ohh the loafers are so cute! It's a nice work summerish outfit. And the fact you pull your heair up to show the shirt ;) thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i absolutely love your blog... i am now following :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! I love it

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doll
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award.
    Check out Pinsprettythings.blogspot.co.uk to find out all about it.
    Love, Pins
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you very much pins! try kind of you I'm chuffed :) x

      Delete
  4. LOVE that top! I have to wear black and white for work so may have a look for this top or something similar!

    You have a new follower, would love if you checked my blog out too, considering doing a giveaway soon.

    Beauty & Style Blog

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I checked out yours also and love it so I'm your newest follower! x

      Delete
  5. Pretty! And I'm loving those loafers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...