Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Olympics...

So on Thursday I was incredibly lucky to go to watch the Olympic Tennis at Wimbledon. We had tickets for court 1 where Andy Murray played the Mens Quarter Finals, Serena Williams played in the Womes Quarters, Del Potro in a second quarter final and finally a Murray Robson mixed doubles match. The whole day was incredible and left me feeling extremely patriotic.

Here are a few Instagrams from my day.



And here is what I wore. My new UO top had its debut. I wore it with some Cheap Monday grey jeans and black boots just because I wanted a comfortable outfit because I was going to be sat down all day.
Not the most flattering image but you get an idea of what the back looks like.
Go Team GB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...