Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

London calling...

I thought I would do a little photo essay of my weekend in London with my family. We had a really lovely day visiting Stamford Bridge to have our picture taken with the Champions League and FA cup trophies. People often think we are mad, but we are lifelong Chelsea fans and Season ticket holders. Football, fashion, food and photography are pretty much my life. Can't believe I can be summed up in 4 words!
These are just a few images taken on my run. I was mad enough to run a half marathon before a day walking around London but the weather was gorgeous so it made up for it.

 T-shirt - Topshop - £16
Jacket - Miss Selfridge - £50

I have had two recent new purchases, this gorgeous black leather jacket from Miss Selfridge. I have been looking for a faux leather jacket for about 2 years but this one is perfect, you wouldn't actually know that it is a cheap fake. I also bought the grey t-shirt in Topshop.
Amazing patisserie. I made a huge mess in the car on the way home with a palmier biscuit, well worth it though.
As a family, our favourite food is Lebanese, so heres a few pictures from during our meal.

Some boring football pictures to finish on, unless you appreciate the sport!

So anyway, there is my weekend in pictures.

2 comments:

  1. love london so much! and your tee is really cool, hope you had a great time:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures all seem lovely but I do wish they were bigger!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...