Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

DIY - Cushion cover...

For quite a while I have wanted to try out a sewing machine so when my next door neighbour said we could borrow hers to practice on, I decided to make something really easy to start with. Iv just moved to a lovely new house at uni so have made a cushion cover for my room. I absolutely love it.

Its not perfect but overall I am really proud of myself. I think the pattern is gorgeous, a bit vintage shabby chic. I might even use the left over material to make a bit of bunting or something, not sure yet.

Im not going to do a tutorial on how to make this as you will probably all know how to as I am a complete beginner. But anyway I am well on the way to buying my own sewing machine.

4 comments:

  1. Great DIY.
    I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Please check out the details here - http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much, very sweet of you :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...